Pet Owner Responsibilities
Each pet must conform to the below requirements, unless the pet is used for disability assistance. No exotic or aggressive breeds are permitted.
- A monthly pet fee is required.
- A pet deposit is required, part of which is non-refundable.
- The pet may not be left unattended while outdoors; and, the pet must be on a leash and in the custody of a responsible person.
- Residents must promptly remove all pet waste and dispose of it properly. Do not allow your pet to soil or damage trees, shrubbery, flowers, etc. The pet must also be restrained on patios, balconies, entrance-ways, walkways, sidewalks, parking areas, and recreational areas.
- Residents are responsible for, and will pay for, any damages caused by the pet.
- Residents of nuisance pets will be required to put the pet out for board or otherwise permanently remove the pet.
- Residents may be asked to show proof of a Comprehensive Personal Liability Policy covering any loss or injury caused by a pet.
- Only dogs and cats are permitted.
- Restrictions may apply to dogs over sixty (60) lbs. The breed’s acceptability is up to Management discretion.
- No more than 3 (small) pets are allowed per apartment.
- Proof of shot records must be provided at move-in, and thereafter annual shot records are required.
*This policy is updated & fully detailed in the Pet Responsibility Addendum available in the Leasing Office.